Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hey September


I hope your summer was amazing (& I hope to hear about it sometime) but boy am I ready for September…

the number one reason that I'm so stoked is to launch this new chapter of student ministries at Emmanuel. 

I have no idea what God is going to do through Emmanuel this fall but I know it is going to be incredible and I want to be apart of what God is doing.

So here's the deal - this website/blog is your main hub. Everything and anything you need to know about ignite will be posted on this blog. so check it often:) plus its a sweet way to just send the link to your friends so everyone is on the same page. we get it- your lives are hectic and super busy so we want to make it easy for you. & if you're still into email please subscribe on the right hand side of the website ----> (or get your parents too!) that way every time we post you'll get an email.

OKAY - enough typing! 

we are praying for you already, for relationships to build quickly and for lasting God honouring connections.

remember to send us your info so we can get ahold of you- if not, ill probably hunt you down ahha.

So much LOVE! 

M & M

aka - Mark and Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment